This user agreement incorporates the terms and conditions which you agree to each and every
time you use the website www.bodyworkxpress.com
"user" or "you" means anyone using and/or visiting www.bodyworkxpress.com for any
(add to all sites!)
"we" or "us" means Bodywork Xpress whose registered office address is
available on request.
"Website" means the website and all contents at www.bodyworkxpress.com (add to
"Post onto the website" means taking part in any forum or any submission,
in any format, of any data which subsequently appears and can be viewed on the website.
"Associate" means any person or organisation with whom we are associated.
This will include advertisers whose websites we appear on and any person or organisation who
has a link to our website approved by us.
1. ABIDE BY TERMS
(1) By using our organisation, the website and any services you confirm that you are aged 18
or over and that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by this user agreement
incorporating our terms and conditions. Where you are using the website or entering into an
agreement on behalf of an organisation you confirm that you have the legal right to do so.
(2) Where the registration for use of the website is on behalf of an organisation and other
persons (for example employees) use the website, the organisation specifically confirms that it
takes full responsibility for that use and that the organisation, as well as the individuals,
will be deemed to be the users for the purposes of these Terms and any subsequent action.
2. WEB SITE USE
(1) Full use of this website and contents of the site are only for registered users who are
logged on. If you are not registered you can view some of the website but not fully participate
or post on the website.
(2) Since the experiences, opinions, statements, recommendations, ratings, and information on
the site are those of the users, we take no responsibility for checking or verifying such
opinions, statements, recommendations or information.
(3) Any experiences, opinion, statement, recommendation, rating, any links to any websites or
information or anything whatsoever will not form a guarantee or warranty and you agree we have
no liability in this regard.
(4) When you click on any links you will be forwarded to websites relating to other third
parties. We have no control or responsibility over the third parties or any such websites. You
are aware that you will enter into a separate agreement which has nothing to do with us and you
must make yourself aware of the terms of such agreement. You specifically confirm that we can
not be held liable in this regard.
(5) To the extent that the law allows, all implied warranties, conditions or other terms
(whether implied by statute or otherwise) including without limitation any terms as to skill
and care or performance are included, if provided by us and not by a third party.
3. SUPPLY OF WEBSITE
(1) Whilst we will use our reasonable endeavors to supply the website by ensuring it is
available on the internet, we shall not be responsible for any failure to provide the website
or any services or any unavailability. The website is available on an "as is" and "when
(2) We cannot guarantee that the services will be uninterrupted, secure or error-free.
Particularly, there are inherent problems in the use of the internet that we will not be
responsible for, nor for any browser crashes which may result in data loss whilst using our
(3) In addition we make no warranty against electronic virus, worms or any other defect or
problems which may occur in respect of any viewing or use of the website. We will not be
responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever caused resulting from a failure to provide or
where a virus or defect occurs as a result of any e-mail or document we send you.
(3) We reserve the right to suspend the services where necessary and particularly, but not
exclusively, for repair, maintenance or improvement.
4. EXPERIENCES, OPINIONS ETC
(1) All users specifically agree not to abuse this system and that they are both expressly and
solely liable for anything which they post onto the website.
(2) All users agree that anything they post onto the website, in any form will be honest,
accurate, not misleading and does not amount to any misrepresentation, does not breach any
copyright, intellectual property or the rights of any third party (including disclosing
personal and/or confidential information), whatsoever in nature, is not defamatory, libelous,
discriminatory (in any form), is not purely self-promotion, is not abusive, offensive or
obscene in language and/or content, does not otherwise harass or invade the privacy of any
individual or organisation, does not contain any restricted or 'password-only access' page, or
hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page), does not engage
in commercial activities and/or sales (unless you have our specific and express written
consent), does not promote or instruct as to any conduct as described above or which promotes
any breach of this user agreement or any law and is not in any way illegal or contrary to any
law. we inappropriate of it. For reasons of verification we expressly prohibit and exclude all
comments made by Users on our competitors.
(3) We do not tolerate unsolicited commercial communications, any junk mail, chain letters,
unsolicited mail such as Spam or other such similar conduct and you confirm that you will not
engage in any such activity. URLs are allowed providing the link is relevant, useful and
(4) All users agree that they will not take any action nor fail to take action, as appropriate,
that will in any way undermine the system of sharing of opinions, statements, recommendations,
and any information.
(5) All users specifically agree that we have no liability with respect to this and furthermore
you will indemnify us for any loss.
5. RESPONSIBILITY AND MISUSE
(1) In addition to all the other clauses contained herein, you agree that you will solely be
responsible for your use of any services provided to you and that you will use the service
legally and only for the purposes that it is intended to be used. This includes responsibility
for the security of your user name and password.
(2) Furthermore you agree that you will not misuse the services in any way, and specifically,
although not exclusively you:
(a) will not use any virus, worm, Trojan horse, time bomb or any such code that could destroy
(b) will abide by any laws applicable to this agreement or the operation of it. In particular
we refer to the use of; material or content we deem to be harmful, illegal or offensive; any
infringement of intellectual rights and copyright; using the services for illegal purposes such
as fraud or in any other crime. However all and any misuse is included.
(3) You confirm that you will not interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of
the website nor any activities conducted on it.
(4) You also specifically confirm that you will
(a) Notify us immediately of any unauthorised use including any unauthorised use of your
registration/account with the website or any other known or suspected breach of security.
(b) Immediately report to us but also to use reasonable efforts to immediately stop any misuse
that is known or suspected by you
(1) The website and all the basic content (including text, images, marks and logos) with the
exception of experiences, opinions, statements, recommendations, ratings, and information
posted on the site by individual users and advertisements is subject to copyright which belongs
to us. This means that users have a license to simply use the site but this does not convey to
you any rights of ownership nor any rights to use or display the copyrighted information in any
way. Likewise, there is no partnership, joint venture, agency, employment or any other form of
relationship between any website user or advertiser and us.
(2) Specifically, all users agree that without our express agreement in writing
for that user, they will not breach any copyright in so far as information, text, images,
content, materials, and anything whatsoever supplied to you or available from us. This
specifically means you will not copy, reproduce, modify, assign, make derivative works,
distribute or in any way publicly display, create Internet "links" to the Service or "frame" or
"mirror" any Content on any other server or wireless or Internet-based device, reverse
engineer, or access the services in any way to build a product using similar ideas, function,
or which is in any way similar to ours.
(3) However, if we have specifically agreed, in writing, that you may use any documents, for
example, forms to complete, you agree to use them only for the purposes we have specifically
agreed and that you will not construe this as enabling you in any way to breach clause 7(2)
7. LIABILITY DISCLAIMER
(1) To the extent that the law allows we will not be held responsible for any direct or
indirect loss, incidental or consequential damage, or loss (economic or otherwise), any
punitive or exemplary damages, any loss of reputation or goodwill or business opportunities or
contact, however it arises, including out of negligence relating to or in any way connected to
any installation, use (unauthorised or otherwise), errors, mistakes, accident, theft or fraud,
destruction, or any part of the provision of the website or this user agreement.
8. VEHICLE INSPECTIONS/COLLECTIONS
(1) All vehicles that are to be inspected and/or collected by a www.bodyworkxpress.com member of staff or www.bodyworkxpress.com partner must be washed, clean & dry prior to
inspection and/or collection. Vehicles will be subject to a thorough wash once garaged prior
to inspection. We will not be held liable for subsequent dings, dents, marks, scuffs,
scratches, stains that are exposed upon completion of wash prior to inspection. All such
damage shall be written down and/or emailed to client within 24 hours of collection of
(2) www.bodyworkxpress.com will not be held accountable and/or liable for
additional car body repair, respraying work not completed that was not signed for and agreed
to prior to commencement of repairs. It is the customers duty to ensure that they know
and/or accept www.bodyworkxpress.com (employee's) advice, inspect their vehicle and
understand work that is to be carried out before agreeing to work commencement.
(3) Free Delivery is available (subject to driver(s) availability and/or the unforeseen) to
customers of car body repairs (min total cost £550.00) & vehicle resprays (min cost
£600.00) only! Free delivery must be requested when making individual booking(s) - not before
(4) FREE delivery is subject to driver availability, manager discretion, car body repairs (alloy wheels of 3 or more at manager discretion - excl parts, VAT) costing over £299.00.